BrokerBase offers an additional server job based interface to connect to SWIFT data for payments. It supports the MT 1XX and 7XX MT communications
and is fully historicized.
The SWIFT data is automatically imported and BrokerBase displays the inputs in BBECS (Event Control System) to the appropriate users.
BrokerBase processes the SWIFT data for the following topics:
- MT 1xx (Category 1 messages)
- MT 7xx (Category 7 messages)
- MT 5xx (Category 5 messages) on request
- Clearly arranged data with filter system and browser history
- Event Control System for timely action on payments
- Secure data backup in the database, in XML format, as opposite to the insecure XML file on the file server
In BrokerBase 10.0 was introduced an event controlling system (BBECS) for central editing lists and error control.
The BBECS automatically recognises the SWIFT-data and displays all events in a comprehensible and user-specific mode.
An import of 100 releases takes less than a minute.